Monday, March 1, 2010

A funny thing happened at work today ...

I have to say, it's not too often I go to work at the hospital thinking, "Gee, I wonder if I might end up shooting a wedding today." But, as luck would have it, that's exactly what I had the privilege of doing yesterday...

Heidi and Tom are a beautiful couple whose wedding plans were changed due to one of life's curve balls. Making the best of the situation, the two decided to go ahead with a ceremony, and my fellow staffers at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center were more than eager to jump into action and make it happen. Friends and family gathered together to fill the hospital's chapel yesterday and make the couple's union a memorable one. I'll be posting more pictures as I get a chance, but here we've got the classic sharing of the cake. Anyone who knows Tom can guess what happens next...

No comments:

Post a Comment