Tuesday, December 22, 2009

UC rolls over Winthrop

The Bearcats came out with a 74-57 victory over the Winthrop Eagles this evening in what turned out to be a bit of a sleeper. Winthrop really wasn't up to the competition and UC didn't play with a lot of heart. My brand-new Canon 7D, on the other hand, performed beautifully! :) I did notice some issues with the autofocus like a few people had complained about before, but it's still a vast improvement over the 20D and I think it'll just require a little technique change on my part more than anything else.

I just love how the entire Winthrop team watches helplessly as Yancy Gates goes to the rim for two.


Dion Dixon, always animated on the court, was especially fun to watch in this one.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I saw your pics on the CNATI site and liked them so much I came over here to give you some props. I have a 7D on my Xmas list but I doubt Santa will bring one this year. I just got my 40D about a year ago (right before the 50D came out).

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Tom! Hopefully Santa brought you that 7D. It's a great stocking stuffer.

    ReplyDelete