Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Grant's turn -- Cincinnati Family Photographer

This little guy here is Grant, and he wants you to know just how cute he is. After seeing the other kids getting their pictures up here recently, he decided it was his turn. Ok, maybe his mom had something to do with it, but whatever. So we headed out to Ault Park for a little one-on-one. As these things tend to go, it required a little warm-up ...


I love how blatently tragic everything can be when you're nine months old.

Grant


And how quickly you can recover ... This might be my favorite shot of the day.

Grant


I love the concentration in the eyebrows. Clearly this is important stuff.

Grant


This cracks me up every time.

Grant


"Seriously. This is important stuff. You may prefer the Wall Street Journal, but Petting Farm has just as much gravitas."

Grant

Grant

Grant


Ok, I just can't resist. Does this look familiar at all?

Grant


"Aren't we done yet, Mom? This guy's starting to get on my nerves."

Grant

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH I LOOOOOOOOVE THEM!!! You did such an amazing job. You make me want to get pregnant, carry that kid around in me for 9 months, pop it out in what would surely be an entire day of screaming, and then feed it to make it fat so that you can take pictures of it. Great job. You got his little personality perfectly! I can just hear him doing his little snort in the second one

    ReplyDelete