Friday, June 18, 2010

Have a little FAITH!

Get your birthday hats on -- Faith is turning one! ... And like any little princess, she told her mom she wanted a pre-party photoshoot and practice cake-smashing. What a blast! She wasn't so sure about the whole getting-up-in-time-to-start-shooting-at-8-am thing, but being a pro, she warmed up quick. And for my part, well I instantly fell in love with her eyes. I mean look at this little cutey! A photographer's dream ...

Faith-16

Faith-15


"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!" ... Like I said, there were a few up-and-down moments.

Faith-14

Faith-2

Faith-13


We chose to shoot at Sharon Woods, and it couldn't have been a better decision! A very dog-friendly park, Faith was in heaven. She made a good friend here.

Faith-12

Faith-11


I think this one is my favorite. Great hat, mom!

Faith-1

Faith-10


Faith was cracking me up during the devouring of the cake. Every now and then she'd take a little break, and just seem to contemplate the gravity of the event. "Upon reflection, I feel my first year was a good one, full of many accomplishments. But I still feel there's a lot of room for personal growth as I embark on my second year ..."

Faith-9

Faith-8


PRICELESS face! And tell me these two aren't related!

Faith-6

Faith-5

Faith-4

Faith-3

Faith-7

No comments:

Post a Comment