Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day! - Cincinnati family photographer

Ok, I've been keeping this one quiet for a couple weeks, but now we can finally let it out. Brian's mom (that's right, his name is Brian -- I knew instantly we'd get along) decided to surprise his dad for Father's Day with some awesome pictures at Devou Park. Brian wasn't so sure about the whole thing at first, but he warmed up pretty quick.


Brian

Brian

Brian


I love this ... "Would you just look at what she puts me through, Dad?"

Brian


"I said NO HATS!"

Brian

Brian

Brian


I think this is a common trait among Brians. I also am unable to focus on anything without sticking my tongue out.

Brian

Brian


Does anyone else think it kind of looks like he's surfing here?

Brian


Mmmm ... flowers. Yum.

Brian

Brian

Brian

Brian

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment