Saturday, October 9, 2010

Allie and Christian -- Cincinnati Engagement Photographer

Oh man, was this one a treat! When Allie told me she wanted some unique engagement pictures, I knew I had to get the creative juices flowing. And I couldn't have asked for a better result.

Turns out Christian is a pretty creative guy himself. He actually proposed to Allie a few hundred feet underwater during a SCUBA diving trip. The whole "under water" idea got me thinking. I don't want to spoil the surprise, I'll just let you check out the pictures. I will say though, that Allie and Christian were a blast to work with -- so much fun, and naturals in front of the camera!


Thanks so much guys! I can't wait for the wedding! ... And I also owe a huge shoutout to your buddy Dan for hauling about 60lbs of water balloons on a mile-long trek. ;) See you in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment