Saturday, October 23, 2010

PREVIEW: Zach and Lindsay -- Cincinnati Wedding Photographer

You know, I'm not going to lie. Normally when I do these little preview posts, I like to use a picture with a big "wow" factor. But while this photo may not have a dramatic lens flare, depth of field, or unique silhouette, it does have one thing: character. And that's exactly what I got from Zach and Lindsay last night. I mean, how's that for a first-dance pose?

Maybe it's because they got the whole ceremony thing out of the way another time. Maybe it was the full moon. Or maybe it's just because these two really know how to throw a party. Whatever the reason, it was a great time that kept me hopping. Congrats, and thanks for inviting me to the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Paige!
    & the rest of the Moody family!
    ~Melissa Stroupe

    ReplyDelete