Wednesday, October 6, 2010

PREVIEW: Lindsay and Ryan (the bump) -- Cincinnati Maternity Photographer

I've been so busy with pictures lately, I haven't had a chance to do a proper update to the blog. But I thought I owed you all at least a preview of what I did this morning.

Lindsay contacted me last week about getting some maternity pictures done -- and just in time too! The little guy is due in just a few days! In order to fit into our little time crunch, we scheduled the shoot for 7:30 am so that Ryan could do the pictures before going to work. (For those of you who haven't been paying attention -- that's BEFORE the crack of dawn!) I was a bit worried it would be too dark and that maybe we were just a bit crazy, but I clearly had no reason to fret. The sunrise shots made it all worth it. Can't wait to get these pictures edited and see the little man after he makes his arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment